You will be responsible for the quality of the client’s experience whilst in the treatment department, to provide and maintain the highest standards of treatments, recommendations for client homecare, and rebooks, daily operational procedures and overall excellent client care, resulting in repeat client visits and increased treatment sales for the Spa.
Key Personal Attributes
- Must be an excellent retailer, reception duties, team player, responsible, dependable,hard working, honest and positive, effective communicator, flexible, organised, efficient and productive, self-motivated, positive and optimistic, open to continuous learning.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Available to work Weekends.
- NVQ level 3 Qualified or Equivalent in beauty/spa therapy treatments
- Accustomed to Premier software is preferable
- Trained in Decleor/ Carita. CND, Xen Tan treatments would be preferable
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a luxury spa
- Hourly rate + retail commission
- Chance for career progression within a fast growing company
Apply with up to date CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org