We have a superb opportunity for a spa therapist with a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service who wishes to develop their career at our award-winning spa.
You will be responsible for the quality of the client’s experience whilst in the treatment department, to provide and maintain the highest standards of treatments, recommendations for client homecare, and re-books, daily operational procedures and overall excellent client care, resulting in repeat client visits and increased treatment sales for the Spa.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Available to work Weekends.
• NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent in beauty/spa therapy treatments
• Accustomed to Premier software is preferable
• Trained in ELEMIS, CND, Xen Tan treatments would be preferable
• Must have at least 2 years experience in a luxury spa
• Hourly rate + retail commission
• Chance for career progression within a fast growing company
Key Personal Attributes
• Must be an excellent retailer
• Reception duties
• Team player
• Hard working
• Honest and positive
• Effective communicator
• Efficient and productive
• Positive and optimistic
• Open to continuous learning
How to apply:
If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org