Primarily working as part of the Front of House Team, the Night Porter will be responsible for the security of the hotel and guests overnight. This includes maintaining the cleanliness and standards of the hotel public areas during the night time hours, whilst also acting as the point of contact for guests.
The Night Porter role involves a range of duties, including: providing porterage services to customers on arrival and departure, security, room service, cleaning and ensuring our Company values and standards are consistently delivered during night time hours.
Previous experience-The successful applicant should have previous experience in working in a hotel or customer service environment, be able to work flexible hours, on any night of the week.
To apply send CV to email@example.com
We are looking for a friendly and energetic experienced hotel receptionist to join our front of house team to work on a part time basis.
You must possess a cheerful disposition, a can-do attitude, be able to work well within a team as well as being able to use your own initiative and you must have great people skills as they are essential for this role! With wide-ranging responsibilities for everyday operation of the reception / office functions of the hotel, the principal duties will include:
• Interacting politely and enthusiastically with all guests both face to face and via the telephone
• Helping guests with any enquiries or itinerary planning
• Check-ins and check-outs
• Moving luggage, dealing with the mail i.e. franking and sending out and distributing mail internally
• Taking and managing both reservations and event bookings (by telephone and email)
• General administrative duties relating to the smooth running of the business
We would love to hear from candidates with all of the following attributes:
EXPERIENCE AS HOTEL RECEPTIONIST IS ESSENTIAL
– Must live locally due to shift patterns –
• Fluent English to a native standard (written and spoken)
• Guestline (Reslynx) system trained requested but not essential
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Word
• Brilliant at dealing with the public
• Clear communicator, with excellent writing skills and a great telephone manner
• Be able to take and follow direction well
• Excellent attention to detail to ensure our high standards are maintained
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please send CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spa Receptionist is essential in creating both an inviting atmosphere for guests and imparting excellent knowledge of the company brand. We are looking for an individual with a passion for delivering five-star service, who would relish the opportunity to work at the heart of the Spa. The spa receptionist must have spa therapy or salon background.
Duties of a spa receptionist
• Meet and greet all clients – ensuring the clients feel welcome
• Provide refreshments – making welcome drinks on arrival
• Deal with spa treatment bookings – Spa receptionists will be expected to deal with treatment bookings, either in giving information about the specifics of each treatment and the pricing or in booking customers an allotted time to receive some treatments, this is why it is essential that the appropriate candidate will have spa background. Having an understanding of a computerised booking system such as premier is essential also.
• Process payments – The spa receptionist will have to handle taking payments for spa treatments, products purchased, spa membership sales etc. As well as operating a PDQ machine the spa receptionist will need to issue receipts and ensure in some cases that cash taken is reconciled to receipts issued at the end of the working day. Also printing out the spa clients treatment schedules daily.
• Manning the telephones- You will be expected to answer incoming calls and thereafter deal with any enquiries, transfer calls through to more appropriate persons or take a message.
• Keep the reception are clean and tidy – The reception area will have to be kept clean and tidy at all times and the spa receptionist will be expected to assist in this process
• Retail spa and beauty products – We will require the spa receptionists to have knowledge of our product house Elemis and be able to assist with customer enquiries in the absence of any therapists and to sell these products.
• General administrative duties – dealing with any paperwork which may involve photocopying, filing etc.
• Support therapists and housekeeping staff – This may involve helping therapists get rooms ready for treatments, making sure customers are helped get ready for their treatments or supporting housekeeping staff to ensure stocks of towels, robes etc. are available.
• Ensure that the data capture is maintained and sent to marketing monthly.
• Ensure that the customer feedback is monitored and passed on to the spa manager.
Desirable qualities we are looking for;
• Available to work Weekends & late night
• 2 years experience with therapist background/NVQ 3
• Experience in charge of online bookings including 3rd parties – Spabreak, Treatwell ect.
• Experience in charge of white space within the spa and managing columns
• Excellent personal presentation at all times.
• Sunny, warm personality
• Friendly and courteous
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to retail products and other services
• Well organised with ability to multi-task
• Good team player
• Good written skills.
Applicants need to be within driving distance of the Suites Hotel , we do not have live in accommodation.
Please apply with full cv only to : email@example.com.
You will be responsible for the quality of the client’s experience whilst in the treatment department, to provide and maintain the highest standards of treatments, recommendations for client homecare, and rebooks, daily operational procedures and overall excellent client care, resulting in repeat client visits and increased treatment sales for the Spa.
Key Personal Attributes
Skills and Experience Required:
Apply with up to date CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours/Shifts – Part-time
Previous bar experience is essential.
Rate of pay minimum wage– Minimum wage
Role & Responsibilities
Shifts will be worked over 7 days, including Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year.
Shifts may start as early at 6am and finish as late as 3am, as the business requires.
Physical requirements; job may be physically demanding i.e. moving tables, chairs ect.
Also this position will involve long periods of activity.
Send CV to email@example.com